Details of the tour
Why our customers book this trip?
- Fast track entry to the Sagrada Familia. You can see references in this video.
- The route is only in English so it is easier to keep the history.
- Holy family is located at the end of the tour, so it can remain in the building and enjoy during all the time that you want.
- Paseo de Gracia
- Sagrada Familia
What is included
- The tickets of entry and fast track to the Sagrada Familia.
- Bus spacious and air-conditioned with large windows
- Free time in the Sagrada Familia
What is not included
- Access to the towers of the Sagrada Familia.
- You will drive past, but not leave the bus to paseo de Gracia, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera part
- Food and beverages. There is water available on the bus for €1.
- This tour involves a walk.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have a limited mobility (i.e. you can climb and get off the bus) that can take your wheelchair with us. Also if you want to have a good eating in your visit in Barcelona, you can check this post recommending the top 5 restaurants in Barcelona according to timeout.
–The jewel in the Crown of the work of Gaudí, the temple is a synthesis of their global conception of architecture. The richness of details that can be seen and it is necessary to explain its meaning in order to appreciate this fascinating and extraordinary building in its entirety.